By Allaboutabbyx - July 26, 2021

 


Finding your perfect wedding scent

Once your magical proposal has happened and you're at the start of planning your perfect wedding, you need/must find your signature scent. A scent is more than just a scent, it's something that can remind you of special occasions, a loved one and makes you feel and smell wonderful. Don't panic! it might take you 50 different sniff tests before you find 'the one'. 


My first top tip is to go to supermarkets, beauty shops anywhere that sells perfume and try out the samples! Shops will often give you card samples, and although these are nice... not very practical when choosing your scent. I would 100% recommend you to ask the member of staff to spray a few spritz on your wrist! This way you get a feel of how it sits on your skin and also tests how long the scent lasts on you. It's no good choosing a scent that disappears on you after 30 minutes.  

My next tip is make sure your choosing a scent that represents you. If you're not keen on the scent but everyone tells you it smells amazing... walk away from the scent. You want a scent that you love, this scent will be a signature for you, not for anybody else! Get your partner involved, there will be nothing worse than your partner not liking your scent on the day! He has to be close to you and you will be attatched all day. It is optional to think of your other half, just in my opinion, I would hate it if I didn't like my other half's scent.


   


I strongly recommend you talk to someone in the shop about the fragrance you have chosen. when I chose my wedding scent, the lady informed me of different products in the scent. she introduced me to body creams, milks and sprays. This made me choose the body milk in the scent of my perfume and together... oh my, I smell incredible. 

Shop around! If I priced the perfume and milk separate it would of cost £££. I found a great deal online where the two products only cost £84. This was actually on the official website, and it included a personalised card and beautiful signature Dior packaging. So before purchasing the perfume alone, research gift sets and you might find you could save a few pennies! 

    

Lastly, my next top tip is ask your photographer to photograph your scent. Might not mean anything to anyone else but you spent a lot of time choosing and researching your perfect wedding scent. It's a product that will help you remember your huge and important day, make sure to document it! If it came in beautiful packaging, include it in the request. 

That comes to the end of finding your perfect scent and I hope it's helped you find yours! If it has, please make sure to tell me underneath or DM my insta! @allaboutabbyx
Happy perfume finding!

Love, Allaboutabbyx




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments