Tinker Beauty Eyelashes

By Allaboutabbyx - February 08, 2019

I was kindly gifted these lashes from TinkerBeautyUK (Check their insta! - TinkerBeauyUK)
I was so excited to open these and find gorgeous natural looking lashes. I love natural lashes as they finish a look off and i find it more classy than the full lash. I normally struggle to put lashes on but these are thick at the top so it was easier to apply and blend in with my eyeliner. 


Look how pretty they are, i absolutely adore them!


And to add to mix, these lashes are also VEGAN and CRUELTY FREE. I mean they're perfection in a box, i really do recommend you have a look at buying some for yourselves <3


They're very wide, so i have had to cut mine down to fit my lid. But overall, i find these lashes AMAZING. A natural full look and ready for my days of errands

SHOPTinkerBeautyUK 
Use code LUXURY to get 15% off either of the 7 luxury lashes


Love Abby x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments