Febuary Glossy

By Allaboutabbyx - February 14, 2019

It's All About Love

This month's Glossy Box has the most amazing feels! Look how cute the box is? We have the slogan lid, the heart patterned box and the heart ribbon. Such a pretty box and i will have to keep this one for something haha!


I'm not disappointed with the box this month, we have some great products that i will use and probably buy again at some point.

His and Hers Alien Aftershave & Perfume

Mugler have released a new perfume for the ladies and it smells adorable.  The Aftershave for men is pretty gorgeous too. 
Alien Fusion 30ml RRP £49
Alien Man Fusion 50ml £47

Nails inc Status Ready Nail Polish

What perfect colour for this weeks events? A gorgeous red colour for your nails and you could even team it with a glitter on top. I've tried Nails Inc before so i am delighted to own another!
RRP £15


Luxie Beauty Brush

Look how cute this fan brush is! I only own one fan brush so im very happy at owning another one. I use the fan brushes for my highlighters on my cheeks and nose. Think they are fantastic for controlling where i want my highlighter
RRP: £15


Vitamasques Multivitamin Mask

Love a good face mask to pamper myself occasionally, and i can't wait to try this one out. This mask moisturises and hydrates dry skin for a healthy glow. 
RRP £4.99


Huda Beauty Lip Pencil

We received a gorgeous lip pencil this month from the brilliant Huda Beauty. I have a few lipsticks in the similar colour so this was an amazing colour for me! It glides over the lips and is a lovely colour. I wouldn't say it lasts all day but if you keep applying it will. 
RRP £16


Love Abby xoxo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments