Calling All The Pinks

By Allaboutabbyx - November 24, 2020

Calling all the blusher lovers out there!! I've rounded up my top 5 blushers , and yep I reviewing them all! I love any kind of blush formula, sets, powder, loose powder, cream... I just love the look of any blusher. Some are better than others but I have found my top ones that I always reach for. 



Clique Chubby Stick
I've only recently dug this one out of my stash and started to use her. Purely because I was scared of it, it looks like it could make a mess and blending looks like an issue. Boy was I wrong! She slides on the cheek and gives a great pigmentation... then blends out super dreamy. Literally buffs out with whatever tool you use. I use a beauty blender but fingers and brushes are great too! Gives a gorgeous sheen and gives off a pinky healthy glow! 


Bare Minerals
Love the loose powder blushers as you can use them for all sorts of things and get away with it. This shade has a slight shimmer so when applied looks glittery and looks perfect when the light hits it. I like to use this as blusher, inner corner, shadow and also to give the shoulders a little shimmer. Very versatile product and it almost blends it self as you apply. 


Beauty Bakerie Blush palette 
I love this palette as you have the 3 completely different colours. Not like most blush palettes where their just the similar shades. This one has a pink red, a coral orange and a champagne pink colour, a colour for different styles of looks. Let's mention the packaging ... beautiful. Cake is my favourite food so I knew I would love this product, even the names are adorable (Icing, Slice, bon appetit) I can't find this palette on their site so maybe it's been discontinued but there are more similar... ill link below


Benefit Dandelion
This set is gorgeous as it has 4 beautiful products... a liquid cheek tint, liquid highlighter, powder blush and a lip gloss. The tint gives us a shuttle shade of pink and sits lovely on the cheek, blend out lovely with just your fingertips. We then add the dandelion powder blush over the top to set the tint and give off some extra glow and little tiny bit of shimmer. I highly reccomend all of these products, it's perfect to take traveling as you have the 3 in one.  
I received this set as a gift for Christmas.. so I'm not sure if it was just a Christmas set or they regularly do this set. I've linked the collection underneath. 



I Heart Revolution
Such a classic Blusher for me.. this is probably the first blusher I purchase when I started my beauty journey. I knew nothing about blushers, I assumed every blusher was the same. I purely bought this blusher on the packaging alone.. I mean it's so cute! This blusher will always be in my blusher stash forever, it's an all Time favourite! It has a bit of shimmer so helps your cheeks glow and look so healthy. You can use the colours on its own but I like to mix them all in to create a gorgeous pink shimmer glow. 



Have I mentioned any of your favourite blushers? Whats your favourite blush? 
Love Abby xoxo




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments