Primark

By Allaboutabbyx - March 19, 2019

Hey guys,
I've kinda abandoned my blog recently as i had no inspiration to write or take any professional photos. I'm officially back to blogging and taking photos and a lot more content to post for you. 


When it comes to Primark make up, i will admit i'm a bit sceptical as it's high street company and also very cheap. Over the last 2 weeks I've picked up these 3 lipsticks and I've got to say i'm quite impressed. I'll review one at a time, and i would love to hear your thoughts if you have purchased any of these lipsticks. 


You Do You, Babe

This lipstick was one of primark's newest range, and this particular shade 'You Do You, Babe' is supposed to be a dupe to one of the MAC shades 'Velvet Teddy'. I haven't tried Velvet Teddy so i cannot comment on if it's a good dupe or not. If anyone knows, please let us know what you think!



I personally love the packaging, it's very simple yet also a bit of a statement. To open this lipstick you have to click the bottom in and then pull the lipstick out. I'm not too sure on how i feel about that as i feel it could break quite easily. It's a lovely novelty thing but not very practical if you ask me!
The Shade is a neutral brown with a hint of pink. The colour would go lovely with pretty much any colour. I would team this with a brown smokey eye. The application of this product is a bit dry but after one layer, it glides on lovely. I'm not too sure on how long it lasts on your lips but I'm going to guess at a couple of hours. 


_____________________________________________________



Lipstick Name

This caught my eye for 2 particular reasons. The first being it's DISNEY! How could you not want this, i'm a sucker for anything Disney. The second reason was it was a whopping price of £1! It was on the reduced section in the beauty section. I mean how could i leave it there for that price? 
The packaging is beautiful, the packaging was to mark the 100 years of Disney. 


The colour of this is  nude with a hint of orange. It's too orange for me so it's a product that i probably wouldn't use. The product as a lovely satin feel about it and glides on so easily. This lipstick is a no for me! but my mom loves these shades so it won't be unused for long. 


__________________________________________________________________


PS Lip Liner & Crayon Duo

This lip crayon is my favourite out of all 3 I've bought. The packaging is very simplistic but i feel Primark doesn't need fancy packaging. The price is inviting enough to have amazing packaging. I can't remember how much this lip duo cost but i'm going to say it was under £3. It has a lip liner and a crayon, which is amazing!



The shade is a mixture between a red, purple and pink. It's a colour that i would normally use and i think would go with most simple outfits. I'd team this with a naked eye an maybe just eyeliner and mascara. 
The lip liner is easy enough to apply and the crayon goes on like a dream. I tried to wipe this off with a wipe, and it leaves a lovely tint to the lip. So if your not into bold purples, i would recommend applying and them blotting to get rid of the access. 



Hope you have enjoyed!
Love Abby x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments