My Kat Von D Collection

By Allaboutabbyx - June 25, 2019

I've only just found a love for Kat Von D's beauty range, and so far i have great reviews on it. Not only are her products vegan but their ANIMAL CRUELTY FREE! I'm all about not testing on animals so this is a massive pro for me Kat! 

Lets start with the liquid lipsticks. Between me and my mom, we own 3 of these beauties. The 2 nude shades are very similar but lolita has more of a pink shade.

 
The shades we have chosen between us is Lolita, Sanctuary and Outlaw. Don't get me wrong, i want more and more of her shades but i have to save the pennies to get more! They retail at £17 each, but they are totally worth it! 



Next up is the everlasting glimmer veils.  These lipsticks are for the people who love glitter and glam, which i am one of those people. They have a glimmer and glitter to the formula which leaves your lips shiny and to die for! They last forever, even after eating! 



These lipsticks retail at the price of £20. Abit more than the normal lipsticks but trust me, you'll understand why!


To end my collection i have bought the 10 year anniversary shimmer highlighter. Oh my, be right back just getting my sunglasses. This highlighter is my favourite, it has a gold shimmer and its so pretty its unbelievable. I use this product as highlighter, for inner eye, eyeshadow, under the brow highlight and also you could use for your lips to add a shine. It's so versatile! 



This highlighter unfortunately is discontinued, which i am devastated but happy at the price for just £8.11 on sale :) 

I'm hoping to expand on my Kat Von D beauty so hopefully will be another blog up soon 


Hope you've enjoyed me obsessing over kat von d, i will be back soon <3

Love Abby x




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments