My Holiday Essentials

By Allaboutabbyx - July 06, 2019

Everyone has their holiday essentials and I’m about to show you mine. Now there is a lot more that I probably haven’t shown because I’d be here forever on this page.



First off I must have a moisturiser as my skin goes very dry in the sun. I don’t use expensive ones as they all do the same job in my eyes. I got this clean and clear dual action moisturiser and it does the trick wonders. I can’t remember where I got this one from so I don’t know the price but if anyone can tell me I can add it underneath.


Simple cleansing water. This is amazing to get your makeup off or to just freshen your face in the daytime. It’s hydrating and keeps my skin clean and get rid of any dirt on the face. I have to be careful with fragranced potions so I choose this simple one and it’s perfect. I believe I bought this from Superdrug for £1.50


I never use factor 50 or anything over 20 usually but turkey is going to be very hot this month. They are having abit of a heatwave so I thought get the factor 50 and a protect my skin this year. I have gone with the malibu factor clear spray. It sprays on clear so it doesn’t leave you with white marks like the lotions. The smell is Devine and it reminds me of holiday every time I smell it.


I managed to get me a sample of the rimmel bb cream. It’s a moisturiser that tints to the colour of your skin. On holiday I try not to wear much makeup as the sun and the humidity makes me sticky and hot. I like the natural holiday look and hopefully this bb cream gives me that look.


No look is complete without lashes and I picked these beauts up from primark and also a few other of the gwa lashes. They go with any look you create and give a wow factor to your make up.


Next up is my detangler brush from mat Alan, absolute bargain. £4 with my initial, how cute!? Since bleaching my hair blonde, my hair gets knotted and tangled quite easily. This brush just glides through the knots and makes me very happy.


Next up is my naked pallette. Now this is not just for holiday but it is my everyday go to essential. The colours go with anything, with the golds, nudes and bronzes. Urban decay palettes are my favourite and this was definitely on my go to when I started my holiday shopping.


I’ve mentioned this before on my Instagram and this is a 3 in one perfect palette. It has bronzer, blush and highlighter and is very compact and slips easily in my bag. Love the colours and love the fact this came with my glossy box. Thank you glossy!!

There are others that I haven’t mentioned like the lip products and showergels etc but I think they are everyone’s essentials right? Anything on here caught your eye? Let me know, would love to know your holiday essentials!!

Love Abby x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments