Happy Birthday Glossy

By Allaboutabbyx - August 09, 2019



HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLOSSY!


My glossy box arrived yesterday and I was so excited as it's their birthday edition month. I was greeted with a beautiful holographic pink box with 5 gorgeous products. Out of all the boxes I have received from glossy, this month has to be favourite so far. 




Look at the beautiful glow, how perfect is she? Its reminds me of unicorns, sequins and anything girly, and I love it!

____________________

The first product I digged out of the gorgeous shiny packaging is the FURR eyelash curler. Glossy never fails to send me things I need. I only thought the other day I need a new curler and low and behold, I receive one in this months glossy! Well done glossy. 

FURR. Is not a brand I have ever heard of so I was excited to open her up and see what she was like. The curlers a lovely rose gold colour, which is my favourite colour at the moment so I was very happy.

 RRP: £15.00



_____________________

Everyone loves a face mask right? I certainly do but it's something that I need to more of on a regular basis. I always forget or its too late so never bother, but I must add a mask to my routine every week! I've seen a few eye masks reviews that people have said are really good but never managed to find one that I want to buy. Glossybox has given us this Beauty Pro eye therapy under eye mask. it's a cooling mask that has collagen and green tea and it's supposed to help with puffy eyes and smooth the lines under the eye. You apply to the skin and in just 20 minutes it will brighten, smooth and revive tired looking eyes. I'm looking forward to trying this mask.

RRP: £4.95 (full size)
£1.65 (mini size)
BUY THE HERE


_______________________

Bang beauty is also featured in this months birthday box. This product is a waterproof and quick dry eyeliner, so it lasts all day without you having to touch up. If it's the waterproof that hasn't sold you yet, let me mention the packaging. The packaging is this beautiful holographic (I sense a theme here) and it shines all kinds of beautiful colours. So if the packaging hasn't sold it, I don't know what will. Very easy to apply, glides on perfectly. 

RRP: £15.75
BUY THEM HERE 


______________________

If anyone knows me, they know that I'm obsessed with shower gel. Foams, gels, powders, soaps, you name it, I love it. I've lost count on how many are actually in my bathroom, just know its enough for my mom to put me on a shower gel spending ban! This imperial leather foam shower gel is in scent golden amber and coconut oil. As you can imagine, it smells insanely good. I love the foam shower gels as you don't need much as it goes a very long way.

RRP: £5.00 (Full size)
£2.00 (Mini size)
BUY THEM HERE

____________________

Last but not least, we have the product that probably got everyone excited to receive the box this month. The HUDA strobe lipgloss. There are 4 colours and you could of received any of these colours, it was pot luck. the 4 colours included Angelic rose, Ritzy champagne, Boujee coral and Fearless purple. I received the colour angelic, I have included a swatch below. 
Staying with the theme, the lipgloss has a gorgeous halographic shimmery finish. You can either put the gloss on the bare lip or add it to a lipstick to make it pop abit more. I personally don't like it on the bare lip but I can imagine it looks good with the lipstick.

RRP: £17.00
BUY THEM HERE





I am sad to say that this will be my last glossy box subscription. Don't get me wrong, glossy has been amazing so far but I need to start saving my money. I have my wedding in 2021 and I need to start saving for that, maybe in the near future glossy we'll be back <3 



Love Abby xoxo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments