Boots Summer Offer

By Allaboutabbyx - September 20, 2019


If you have shopped at boots recently and have spent £20 or more, you would of received this beauty of an offer. (Offer is still on online and in store). My mom actually bought Christmas gifts and we received this offer with all this pretty stuff in! Heres what was included and also my opinion on if it was a worthy offer. 


First up is the maybelline great lash mascara in shade 'blackest black'. The brush is tiny, so perfect for precision and lower lash line also. The brush allows no cloggy or stodgy product, and also transfers to lash quite nicely. I wouldn't say it gives you a heavy look, but perfect for someone who just like a touch of definition to the eyes. 
RRP: £5.99


Rimmel 24 HR ultimate is a waterproof kohl eye pencil. As you can see it is quite a Chucky product, so you can use this as eyeliner or eye shadow. if you like the dark black smoky look, this pencil is amazing! Its blends out easy with a brush, and fits perfectly into the water and lash line. 
RRP: £5.99


We have got Loreal Paris color rich matte addiction lipstick in shade 'Erotique'. it's my perfect colour, and leaves your lips look gorgeous. I think this my favourite lip product to date, and it was free! I mean I can't grumble at that can I! 
RRP: £8.99


I've never owned a NYX product so I was excited by receiving this product. In shade 'Delicate Lust' it's a beautiful light brown nude colour, that is perfect for day time. It would also look amazing with a smoky brown eye for the nighttime, very versatile shade. For me personally the brown is too much for me, im more of a pinky nude so this is a No no for me. However saying that, I am yet to try it as eye shadow (I know a lot of people doing this so I'm gonna try it out) and I will be sure to let you know how I feel. 
RRP: £7.00


Sleek Matte Me in shade 'Shabby Chic' is more my colour. It's a gorgeous shade of ducky pink (my favourite colour). The lip product goes on beautifully and also leaves your lip a gorgeous matte effect. I couldn't wait to try this and I give a 5* for colour, application and packaging!
RRP: £3.99


This is the only product that I'm probably not going to use, as I don't paint my nails very often. I am ashamed to say I bite my nails (very bad habit, I wish I could get out of) and if I do have them coloured, I get the professionally done. This shade is beautiful though as its a coral/pink shade 'Coralicious' 
RRP: £2.99


Boots couldn't of had an offer without any face masks. We recieved this Garnier moisture bomb tissue mask, which will be perfect for pamper night. We also received the Loreal mask. I not happy with this product as it does not give you any clue on what it is and where's it for. I can only imagine it's for you under eye to get rid of the puffiness. There is no instructions on how to use it so im at a loss with this product. If anyone knows, please let me know below!! 
Garnier RRP: £1.99
Loreal doesn't seem to be on the website so I can't give you a price.  


Overall I think this boots offer was totally worth it! If you're already spending £20 on makeup (foundation alone would of got you this offer) then why not have the free gifts as well. The offer claims to be worth £40 of free product you receive when in reality it only comes to £36.94. Now I know I can't find the boreal mask but I can only imagine it will roughly be the same as the Garnier one. So even adding that number on only makes it £38.93. I don't like to be picky but I like an offer that states the truth and not a couple of quid under there offer statement. Also don't like to point a fault out if its a free offer but boots need to make sure the offer is true and hope no-one will notice. Let me know what you think of this offer!! 

Love Abby xoxo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments