Philip Kingsley Hair Care // Gifted

By Allaboutabbyx - December 06, 2019

  
*Products in this post are gifted

Hey lovelies, today's blog is about these beautiful hair products by Philip Kingsley. I was kindly gifted these products and they were hand picked to suit my hair. 
My hair type is medium length, thick and also very dry. My scalp is itchy and flaky, which drives me insane. I also bleach my hair blonde and I use purple shampoo to give a silver effect. I was so excited when I opened up the package to all the products that are perfect for me!! 

               

Flaky, itchy scalp toner
Find it here
The first product was a scalp toner to help soothe and prevent itchy and flaky scalp. You apply this after you have washed your hair on towel dried hair. rub it in to your scalp and then you can go ahead a blow-dry your hair. I used this once and I already can tell a difference as my scalp is less itchy and flaky. 
Flaky/Itchy scalp shampoo
Find it here
I also received the anti dandruff shampoo, which I was a bit nervous about. Most anti dandruff shampoos smell chemical and also sting your head as they are strong products. Philip Kingsley, you legend. They have created a shampoo that not only smells incredible, but also feels quite nice and soothing on the scalp. 


Flaky/Itchy scalp mask
Find it here
I was excited to see this in the package, I love a good hair mask and what's better? A scalp mask. I mean if that doesn't sound like heaven already. You apply this to the roots of the hair and the scalp. it helps keep the flakes at bay and soothes the scalp because there are less flakes.


Pure blonde booster colour - correcting weekly shampoo
Find it here
Another thing I love about my hair is adding purple shampoo to it. This pure blonde booster hydrates brassy tones and neutralises warm tones. I used this straight after I had my hair bleached and I must admit although it didn't get rid of all the brassy tones, I could see a difference in what the outcome normally is. The brassy tones were less than before and I could tell that the shampoo had worked.
Pure Silver Conditioner
Find it here
The conditioner claims to have brighteners to reduce the appearance of discolouration. This conditioner feels so soft and my fingers flew perfectly through my hair whilst I was applying. The product left my hair so shiny and soft, its my new favourite product!

               

Daily Damage defence - leave in conditioner
Find it here
I love a leave in conditioner, I love the way it hydrates your hair and keeps it shiny and healthy. This leave in conditioner helps protect against heat damage. so you spray this on your roots, scalp and on the end of the hair before you blow dry, straighten or curl. It has a wonderful scent and feels luxurious on the scalp. 
Elasticizer Therapies Balancing Rose & Lychee
Find it here
Anyone with bleached hair and loves to have shiny rehydrated hair loves a good hair mask. I'm yet to try this hair mask but I'm so excited to try it. The scent of this hair mask smells of adorable rose and lychee. It smells incredible. You use this before you shampoo your hair, so just before you go into the shower.


Pure Blonde Booster Colour-Correcting Weekly Mask
Find it here
Last but not least, I received the blonde booster weekly hair mask. You apply it weekly, to keep your hair nourished, hydrated and brassy tone free. Again I am yet to try this out but I can only imagine on the results from the other blonde products.

Overall these products are incredible, they work really well with my hair type. I hope you enjoyed my reviews and I will speak to you soon  


Love Abby x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments