Primark Lipstick Swatches

By Allaboutabbyx - September 06, 2019


I've heard so many great reviews on the Primark Lipsticks, I thought I would pick my 6 favourite and do swatches for you. I must say these products are as good as the high end lipsticks, they're are creamy and lightweight and they have amazing shades in the range. I chose 3 of the matte colours and 3 of the lustre colours. They do have more shades available but these are my favourite, when you see the swatches you will know why!! 


In the matte shades I chose are In The Buff, Velvet Touch and Vintage Rose. They are true to their description and they are very matte. They don't drag not the lip as much as other matte products do and they also stay on quite a while too! They do leave your lips a little dry but nothing abut of vaseline before application can't fix. 


Velvet Touch
In The Buff
Vintage Rose



The lustre shades I chose are Rosewood Mauve, Velvet Touch and Hot Chocolate. The finish is glossy and perfect, they are not too wet but not dry either. I felt I needed a few top up on this finish as they lose their shine half way through the day. Other than that, they are perfect for everyday! 




Rosewood Mauve
Velvet Touch
Hot Chocolate

Hope you have enjoyed the swatches and let me know what you think underneath!!
Love Abby 
xoxo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments