No7 Youthful Discovery Collection

By Allaboutabbyx - December 21, 2019


Who else loves a good skin care routine? Well no7 has the greatest skincare set, well they have several! But I picked up this little set from boots and I'm so happy with it. Its a No7 Youthful discovery collection, which has 6 samples of their skincare products. It retails at £20 but they had a 25% offer which made all this for £15. What a bargain! It claims to give you clearer, fresher and younger skin. 
You have enough skincare in this set to do a full routine and they have some amazing products that do work straight away!  
I bought this set for my mom (Angela) so the reviews are from a 50 year old woman, and are honest and true. 
She's used these products for 1 week, and I'm going to ask her on each product if she likes them, if it works and if the set it worth the money. 


So first step is cleansing your skin, you need a good cleanser I feel to clean your skin ready for the lotions and potions to go on. You add this to a cotton pad on dry skin and work it in to the face. Once you've finished cleansing you need to wash the cleanser off but don't dry your face as we need to go on to phase 2 of the routine.
Moms review: it doesn't leave you greasy and you also don't need much to cleanse your skin. Drys quickly, ready for the polish. 
Full Sized Products
Cleanser: £9.50


Once you have cleansed you skin and prepped it, whilst your face is wet from rinsing it you can add the polish. The daily polish helps get rid of build up, impurities and dead skin cells. helping you create that smooth base for your oils and also your make up. 

Moms review: I didn't know what to think at first as the bitty texture felt weird and I didn't like it. once I had rinsed off and had a look at the outcome, I enjoyed the feeling. It left my skin very soft and I can't stop touching it haha.
Full Sized Product
Polish: £9

   

You've cleansed and polished your face, now you can dry and make sure your skin is smooth and dry for your next steps. The set comes with a serum and a facial oil. The serum and the oil can go on together as it has to go on after cleansing and before moisturiser. The serum has quoted that you should see a difference in 2 weeks, and in 4 weeks wrinkles are visibly reduces. The face oil claims to give you skin a boost of moisture, which is amazing for people with dry skin. I have dry skin so I might have to borrow this one for myself (sorry mom).  

Moms review: I find the oil greasy when you first put it on but once it's set in, it's lovely. I find the serum doesn't go a long way, you need a lot on to cover your face. But you can buy the full bottle and that would be perfect. 

Full Sized Products
Facial oil: £23
Facial Serum: £17

   

These beautiful skin creams are pretty self explanatory, it's a night cream and a day cream. So after you've done all your routine and your skin is already feeling refreshed and prepped. You pop on the appropriate cream and your all set to go. The creams make your skin feel so soft its dangerous, and also claims in 2 weeks you will see a difference in wrinkles. overall giving you a 'youthful' refreshed face. 
Moms review: The day cream is a very nice moistrizer and a little goes a long way. My face feels refreshed, prepped and gorgeous. 

Full Sized product:
Night Cream: £12.50
Day Cream: £12.50

Overall I think the set is a hit with my mother and I want to try it for myself! I don't think No7 have done a bad product to be honest. It's a brand that's affordable and smashes the skincare routine. Their makeup range is pretty incredible too, I love their mascaras and foundations.
Hope you enjoyed the blog featuring my moms honest reviews, and hope I've helped you pick your perfect skincare routine. 

Love Abby x


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments