Dermalogica Skincare Routine

By Allaboutabbyx - February 21, 2020

If you follow me on Instagram, you will know I was very kindly asked to become and Dermalogica Skinfluencer. Oh boy, am I excited to show you what I received in the post not long ago. I received the 'Hero' box which includes 5 skincare products, from cleaners to a gorgeous primer. Read on if you want to hear my reviews on the different products.

  



As you know, it is very important to cleanse your skin. The Pre Cleanse helps get rid of make up, debris, and any dirt that may be on your skin. This pre cleanser is more of a water based product that basically melts your make up off. Apply it to your face and you can literally feel and see the make up melt and come off of your face. A perfect product to help prepare your face for cleansing.


Once you have pre cleansed your face, you can go ahead and cleanse your face. This product is a gel texture and feels luxurious on the skin. I love cleansing my skin, I feel my life is together once I have cleansed my skin (Dramatic I know, but I know im not the only one πŸ€£) 


Next up is the daily microfoliant which is a powdery substance which turns into a paste when you rub into wet hands. Now I use quite a lot of exfoliants and they all seem quite harsh on the skin and makes my skin feel very sensitive, but this product feels very soft and gorgeous. It doesn't leave my skin red or patchy, it just feels perfect on the skin.



The skin smoothing cream is a moisturiser you put on after your exfoliate. It's a very light and non greasy cream, and a little goes a long way. My skin feels like a dream after applying this and acts as a great base for my make up. This cream is a perfect size so you can easily take it traveling and it doesn't take up much space. 



Primers are my favourite products to use as it's a perfect base for the make up. They smooth your face so that your foundation literally looks flawless. This tinted primer is perfect for under make up as it has a tint to it, so foundation blends perfectly with the primer.


Just want to thank Dermalogica so much for the opportunity to be a skinfluencer and I can't wait for our journey to continue. 
Hope you enjoyed my review and let me know what your favourites are from the brand down below!

π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π’Άπ’·π’·π“Ž 𝓍

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments