New In: March Beauty

By Allaboutabbyx - March 02, 2020

** Photos are from promo photoshoots from their websites.
___________________________________


Here are a few hand picked new beauty products that I personally is drooling over. Saving my pennies so I can get these in my beauty make up bag! 


  

Ted Baker
The new make up range looks on point and edgy. Ted Baker was always pretty and delicate shades and products... not this new range. It has a gorgeous edgy and rocky look and I adore it!! They have done a whole range of beauty including mascara, palettes, lipstick, liquid eyeshadow.  


 

Yves Saint Laurent
YSL has the prettiest lipsticks as it is but I love this as it has the star in the middle. Something a little different to what I normally look at to buy and not forgetting to mention that gloss it gives!
Rouge Volupté Rock'n Shine lipstick has 6 different shades that are on the pink, red and nude side of the spectrum. The lipstick has a hydrating formula and the star has glitter to it so it gives you a glossy glittery look. 
Retails at £30


  

Smashbox
I love a good matte lipstick as it stays on the lips pretty well so when I saw these new from Smashbox... I fell in love. Always On Cream to Matte Lipstick retails at £19 and they have 15 new shades to choose from. Again the shades are pink, red and nude colours which are gorgeous. 


  

Urban Decay 
I adore their all nighter setting spray and I have literally just run out of the bottle. So when I had a look on their website and saw the matte setting spray I was stoked. I love the matte look at the moment so this will be perfect for me!
£26 of perfection


  

Too Faced
A bit of a fun product for me but look how adorable it is! This Sun Puppy Bronzer is made up of 3 shades to create a gorgeous sun kissed bronzed look. The colours look amazing and lets be frank... everyone loves a instagram worthy product! 
Retails at £26


  

Benefit 
I don't know anyone who doesn't love the benefit bronzers and blushers. This gorgeous new Georgia Golden Peach Blush looks like it's going to another amazing blush. It supposed to have a peachy floral scent, which sounds incredible! 
Retails at £27 


  

Bobbi Brown
I've never used a Bobbi Brown product so I can't actually say what the products are like. I have heard so many great things and I need to treat myself so I can see for myself. This new crushed oil-infused lip gloss has ingredients that make your lips glossy but sticky and tacky, which is a huge win in my eyes! & when you didn't think it could get better, the product also states that it's a plumping lipgloss too! 
Retails at £19 


  


Too Faced 
I discovered their original lip injection not long ago and it's been my favourite product since. I used to be scared to go and have fillers and injections to plump my lips but I found too faced and I don't need fillers now. This beauty plumps my lips beautifully. When I realised they do the plumping injection in different colours, I was so excited. I've been saving my boots points up for a long time and I think this has just become top of my list! it comes in 6 shades including the clear and they all look so perfect. 
Retails at £22



Any products here you have got and used? or any products that you want to try? Let me know in the comments below! 

All my love, Abby xoxo


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments