Valentines Make Up Look

By Allaboutabbyx - February 13, 2020




In this blog post I will be showing you a step to step valentines look . From Foundation to setting spray, I am going to create a full valentines look for you. I was a little unsure as I don't enjoy photographing my face but I felt this was a fun idea so here goes.
I have used a skin care routine and primer before applying the makeup.


The Maybelline dream radiant liquid is a newbie in my make up bag. I wanted a new foundation that I could buy from the hughstreet instead of buying high end foundation. The foundation does a great job at making my skin look dreamy and is great coverage. I like my foundation to be abit more full coverage but this is perfect if you don't wear too much foundation. It also leaves creases the eye but that won't matter when you put your eye make up on. 


I have so many people loving this concealer at the moment and when they were on offer in Boots, I knew I had to get it. I have the colour a shade lighter than my foundation as I hate really bright under eyes. I apply it under the eyes, down the nose, on the forehead and on my chin. Just to give my face a little more brightness and depth. 


To set the face I use Bare minerals - mineral veil that I received in their advent calendar. I've seriously fallen in love with the powder as it just creates a gorgeous matte finish. perfect for under the eyes and around the smile lines.


Again this bronzer is from the Bare Minerals advent calendar. I never used to bronze my face until I realised how much of a difference it makes on the cheeks. This shade is suttle and you do need quite a lot to add depth to the cheek. But as I don't contour much, this one is perfect for me. Leaves a nice bronze and looks healthy on the cheek. I apply this to the cheek bone, on the jaw bone and on the forehead near the hair line. 


Blush is my favourite product to use as it makes you look like you have a healthy glow. I used to only use blush on my cheeks but I find the bronzer and the blush go really well together. 



The Urban Decay Naked Cherry has got to be my favourite pallette out of all the Nakeds! Urban Decay eye shadows are just the best shades, they are so pigmented and lasts a life time. The colours in this palette are gorgeous, I don't think there's any shade I don't like in it. I have used the shades Feelz, Juicy, Privacy, Ambitious and Caution to create this look. 


I am lucky enough to have a good shape to my eyebrow without threading or waxing. Having said that I do like to tidy them up by plucking. I use the Gimme Brow by Benefit to fill in the brow and give it some contrast. I normally use pomade but I have trimmed and tidied them up today so no need for pomade. 


I can't use fake lashes... I find them very difficult and they never stay on for the whole night so I prefer not to use them. I do have the magnetic eyelashes that are so much easier to apply. But in this look I wanted simple, so I used this amazing mascara by Benefit. They're real mascara just adds depth and volume to the lash. 


I find highlighter just finishes your face off, makes you look glossy and gorgeous. The glow from Bare Minerals highlighter is perfect! I apply highlighter to my cheeks, inner corners of the eye and the brow bone.  


I adore pink tones on the lips, I find it so pretty and dainty on a lip. This Mac lipstick in shade "Brave" goes perfectly with the eyeshadow I have used. It glides on lovely and once set stays on for quite a while. I do recommend you blot with this lipstick as it easily smudges and bleeds if you don't. 


Now for the best part of the look using the best product I have every bought! The Urban Decay All nighter setting spray is my ultimate favourite and I don't think I could live without it... EVER! sets your face beautifully and drys so quick you don't have to wait around to make sure you're dry. Keeps your make up on all day and night, does exactly what it says on the bottle! 


Hope you enjoyed this blog post, make sure to leave a comment and follow my instagram at @allaboutabbyx 
If there's anything you would like me to post about then let me know below and I will see what I can do :) 


π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π’Άπ’·π’·π“Ž 𝓍

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beautiful makeup :) I love the Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette - I don't use it enough. You've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete