Highlights of the month

By Allaboutabbyx - February 06, 2019

Who else loves highlighters? Here are my favourites of this month. 

Skinny Dip // On A High

This is the second palette I've owned for highlighters and i received this as a gift for Christmas. The pigment is amazing, give a lovely glisten without going over the top. My favourite one is Dollar Dollar as it's a bronze shimmer. I use Ice Queen for the corners of my eyes



Urban Decay

Urban Decay is one of the best highlighters I've tried. So pigmented that you only need a little for an amazing shimmer. As you can see the shade 'bliss' is the one i use the most, but tbh all of these are amazing to shimmer up your cheeks. Shade 'Peroxide' i sometimes use to give my cheeks a bit of glitter for a night out. 


My Mood // No Haters

I feel this palette is propably aimed at the younger teenagers, but the shades are gorgeous! When i saw it in boots on sale, i couldnt resist it. Look at the beautiful marble shades. There are 3 powder shimmers and 1 cream shimmer. I'm not keen on the cream as i feel they dont blend as easily but each to their own. This palette has got to be my best find from the boots 70% sale of 2019.





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments